Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
7am - 3pm
8am - 12 noon
Monday - Saturday
7am - 5pm
7am - 3pm
Mardi Gras Week
Gretna Medical Center
315 Westbank Expressway
Gretna, LA 70053
Phone: (504) 285-2123
We have Spanish and Vietnamese speaking doctors.
How much does USCIS medical exam cost?
Pricing can vary and they start at $400 depending what is needed. The U.S. governmnent does not set a standard fee and health insurance will not cover the cost. Therefore, expect to pay out of pocket and check with your doctor for a more accurate price. For more information, please see our Civil Surgeon page.
USCIS exam at our office pricing structure
- Pricing structure changes based on the cost of medical supplies, so please contact our office for an accurate breakdown. However, pricing will cover.
- all office visits
- completed I-693 form
- required STD testing
- TB gold blood test
- chest x-ray if necessary
- someone to walk you through the entire process
- The physical does not include
- Bring your vaccination records if you have them, vaccinations records from other countries are fine.
- Our facility can do the vaccinations for you if you don’t have any.
- Otherwise vaccinations will be a seprate price. Please contact our office to get a more accurate pricing on vaccinations since they can change.
- Varicella vaccine
- COVID vaccinations
- Flu shot if seen during flu season
- Our immigration specialist will work with you to ensure that the documentation is filled out correctly.