How much does USCIS medical exam cost?
Pricing can vary and they start at $400 depending what is needed. The U.S. governmnent does not set a standard fee and health insurance will not cover the cost. Therefore, expect to pay out of pocket and check with your doctor for a more accurate price. For more information, please see our Civil Surgeon page.
USCIS exam at our office pricing structure
- v.The Physical starts at 395 and includes
- all office visits
- completed I-693 form
- required STD testing
- TB gold blood test
- chest X-ray if necessary
- The physical does not include
- Bring your vaccination records if you have them, vaccinations records from other countries are fine.
- Our facility can do the vaccinations for you if you don't have any.
- Otherwise it’s 395 total for all three vaccinations. Individual Vaccination pricing is below
- Varicella vaccine is 160
- MMR is 150
- T-dap is 85
- Flu shot is 25 if seen during flu season
- Our immigration specialist will work with you to ensure that the documentation is filled out correctly.